Alfresco Tomato Sauce
Posted on February 12, 2018 by admin
Leave a Comment
- Pan-fry a large handful of pistachio nuts and a few whole garlic cloves.
- Peel and seed eight ripe Roma tomatoes.
- Blend all together with some Basil leave (tips are best) and two tablespoons of Broken Hill Gourmet Products premium outback olive oil.
- Add a little salt and pepper, let the nuts soften into the sauce for about an hour in the fridge.
- Pour this sauce at room temperature or lightly pan-heated with veal stock over freshly cooked pasta, and serve with freshly grated Parmesan Cheese.