- Take one large eggplant and slice it lengthways (to get the largest thinnest possible slices).
- Salt the slices and soak them in cold water for twenty minutes.
- Dip them in beaten eggs and a light flour before pan frying them in Broken Hill Gourmet Products premium outback olive oil.
- Layer the fried eggplant alternately between pieces of lasagne and pistachio sauce above.
- Upon the third layer, place some blanched English spinach and bechamel sauce, followed by your favourite cheese.
- Oven roast for Forty minutes at 200 degrees C. Serve after standing for ten minutes.