Breakfast Roast Tomatoes
Posted on February 12, 2018 by admin
Leave a Comment
- Take some Roma tomatoes and leave them by the window in a brown paper bag until fully ripe.
- Slice lengthwise, sprinkle with salt, cracked pepper and a few drops or Broken Hill Gourmet Products olive oil.
- Place under the griller on high heat until the flesh is softened and some caramelized black patches appear on the surface.
- Put them aside in a dish or cooking tray until needed: they hold their heat well.
- If you prepare too many in the morning, they will slowly become richer and more complex in flavour during the day (no refrigeration needed) for you lunch or evening meal.